Norwegian's Cardfight!! Vanguard
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

Planned Vanguard tournament 28 oktober

3 posters

Go down

Planned Vanguard tournament 28 oktober Empty Planned Vanguard tournament 28 oktober

Poste  That crazy Russian Ons Okt 17, 2012 2:38 pm

I will be holding a seperate vanguard tournament if I get enough people interested, the fee is 35 norwegian kroner and the main prize is a un-opened tournament card booster. The rest of the cash is given as boosters over the top 3 spots. no-profit. If some cash is left over it is given to the number 1 spot. If interested and able to show up for that day tell me here.
That crazy Russian
That crazy Russian
The New Guy
The New Guy

Til Toppen Go down

Planned Vanguard tournament 28 oktober Empty Re: Planned Vanguard tournament 28 oktober

Poste  Minionpeter Ons Okt 17, 2012 2:41 pm

That sounds awesome :3
Minionpeter
Minionpeter
Tactician
Tactician

Til Toppen Go down

Planned Vanguard tournament 28 oktober Empty Re: Planned Vanguard tournament 28 oktober

Poste  Magnus Tor Okt 18, 2012 8:22 am

You do know that there is always a Vanguard Tournament each Sunday if people show (minimum 6 people), right?

Just letting you know. Razz
Magnus
Magnus
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/kavasiki

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  That crazy Russian Tor Okt 18, 2012 10:13 am

Well yes, but this one has better rewards and starts after the main one on sunday if there is one. If not a minimum of 4 and we start mine. Very Happy
That crazy Russian
That crazy Russian
The New Guy
The New Guy

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Til Toppen Go down

Til Toppen